1. When you finally get up the nerve to ask for directions in your new language, but you can’t remember the words for right and left.
2. When you realize the inappropriate thing you accidentally said to that nice lady in the store.
3. When your passport country does something embarrassing that makes the local news.
4. The first time you fly overseas.
5. The tenth time you fly overseas.
6. How you hope your supporters react to your newsletters.
7. When your national friends cook you amazing food.
8. When you’re going over your sermon with a national partner.
9. When someone offers you their frequent flyer miles so you can visit your family.
10. When one of your friends decides to follow Jesus!
This could be your life, too! Click here to talk with a coach who can help you along the path to global missions.
Not quite ready to chat? Sign up for On Mission, our monthly newsletter for people who *might* want to become missionaries, and get helpful articles delivered to your inbox every month while you pray over God’s will for your life. No pressure, just useful info for the path ahead.